SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1855645

But I thought he was just jogging past the house?! They cannot keep their lies straight?
The picture taken by Tbo touch is from 2023 as clarified by Ramaphosa's spokesperson, there is nothing Ramaphosa said today that contradicts what Magwenya said, can you guys be serious and stop being too desperate?
 
The picture taken by Tbo touch is from 2023 as clarified by Ramaphosa's spokesperson, there is nothing Ramaphosa said today that contradicts what Magwenya said, can you guys be serious and stop being too desperate?
Where do I send the invoice for the firepool?

Since you'll obviously buy any random bollocks.
 
The picture taken by Tbo touch is from 2023 as clarified by Ramaphosa's spokesperson, there is nothing Ramaphosa said today that contradicts what Magwenya said, can you guys be serious and stop being too desperate?
Last page, I posted videos of Zille holding hands with Ramaphosa. I am almost sure Zille also knew this Thembisa guy.
 
Not once did he say he can't remember, you made that up. He said straight he doesn't know the nephew.
Same same but different, but same. He doesn't know him but recalls that encounter in great detail, over 4 decades ago...
 
Not once did he say he can't remember, you made that up. He said straight he doesn't know the nephew.
You still need to send me the address to send your invoice so you know where to send the payment for your firepool.
 
Our people believe their President, you are a minority and you don't matter.
Your people aren't a majority anymore champy... I know it's hard to accept but your people only managed 40% which means the majority don't believe anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X