Sideshow Bob
Honorary Master
He didn't even remember General's name in coming out with some story. LOL. .
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
He didn't even remember General's name in coming out with some story. LOL. .
There is still no link, but you people don't want to listen when I tell you to stop listening to News24.
They were 40%'ers. That time is gone. Will it be a 30% pass?Your people aren't a majority anymore champy... I know it's hard to accept but your people only managed 40% which means the majority don't believe anymore.
With squirrels lies I hazard a guess even 20% might be a win for them.They were 40%'ers. That time is gone. Will it be a 30% pass?![]()
As the political tide turns I'm going to love hearing stories about how someone was actually an Aunty Helen supporter and he told us it would happen.With squirrels lies I hazard a guess even 20% might be a win for them.
Oh I will relish the day when we are regailed about how ugogo was always his favorite.As the political tide turns I'm going to love hearing stories about how someone was actually an Aunty Helen supporter and he told us it would happen.
![]()
You sound so disappointed.Anyway, Champs wet dream of an orange man upset stays alive.
Well done to them.
You sound so disappointed.
Was a good game, didn't expect the scoreline. Am glad we finally qualified.
Is he still crying? Isn't he feeling at home yet at Verkramptes+?
Just leaving this here.