SA Politics Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panty own goals the living fsck out of himself again.

Its about the only thing he's actually good at.
I checked. Solidarity had paid the municipality for the ad. I suspect we're going to see some interesting times ahead. He's going to be coughing up.
 
I checked. Solidarity had paid the municipality for the ad. I suspect we're going to see some interesting times ahead. He's going to be coughing up.

Makes it even funnier that Solidariteit followed all the right processes and the municipality is so incompetent that they approved it.
 
Makes it even funnier that Solidariteit followed all the right processes and the municipality is so incompetent that they approved it.
Or by some miracle they actually understood that there was nothing illegal or racist about what was being advertised, and had no basis to reject it.

Hence they are blaming Andrek for pressuring the municipality...
 
I'm guessing they don't check. It's probably just approval for space.

I somehow doubt that, that is a flaw in a process that would have been closed ages ago after the first company/person took advantage of it.
 
Comment from Renaldo Gouws...

Solidarity Banner Exposes South African Government - Renaldo Gouws​

With the G20 fast approaching, Solidarity took the initiative to let the world know what is happening in South Africa. It seems however, that Freedom of Speech isn't allowed when you criticise the government.

 
Or by some miracle they actually understood that there was nothing illegal or racist about what was being advertised, and had no basis to reject it.

Hence they are blaming Andrek for pressuring the municipality...

That would be a miracle..

But yeah, Panty has overstepped his boundaries again and needs a PK for it.
 
But they want to make it harder to defend yourself...
And unfortunately we don't truly and honestly know the "stance" of the DA or any other political party on the matter you are referring to, they "claim" to do something or be "pro" but I'm NOT yet convinced or persuaded, actions, implementations etc.. matter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X