ToxicBunny
Oi! Leave me out of this...
Panty own goals the living fsck out of himself again.
Its about the only thing he's actually good at.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I checked. Solidarity had paid the municipality for the ad. I suspect we're going to see some interesting times ahead. He's going to be coughing up.Panty own goals the living fsck out of himself again.
Its about the only thing he's actually good at.
Nice to see my friend Sipho being accepted in the afrikaner community. A truly rainbow nation
I checked. Solidarity had paid the municipality for the ad. I suspect we're going to see some interesting times ahead. He's going to be coughing up.
Or by some miracle they actually understood that there was nothing illegal or racist about what was being advertised, and had no basis to reject it.Makes it even funnier that Solidariteit followed all the right processes and the municipality is so incompetent that they approved it.
I'm guessing they don't check. It's probably just approval for space.Makes it even funnier that Solidariteit followed all the right processes and the municipality is so incompetent that they approved it.
I'm guessing they don't check. It's probably just approval for space.
With the G20 fast approaching, Solidarity took the initiative to let the world know what is happening in South Africa. It seems however, that Freedom of Speech isn't allowed when you criticise the government.
Or by some miracle they actually understood that there was nothing illegal or racist about what was being advertised, and had no basis to reject it.
Hence they are blaming Andrek for pressuring the municipality...
Scammed by who? Zuma himself? lol.
And unfortunately we don't truly and honestly know the "stance" of the DA or any other political party on the matter you are referring to, they "claim" to do something or be "pro" but I'm NOT yet convinced or persuaded, actions, implementations etc.. matter.But they want to make it harder to defend yourself...