Creag

The Boar's Rock
Nice specs. Looks quite similar to their tablet though.

F

Fudzy

Nice specs. Looks quite similar to their tablet though.

It's got a stylus that you will never use. Looking at the software, do any Galaxy users here make use of the supplied bloatware?

Tobi-5520

It's got a stylus that you will never use. Looking at the software, do any Galaxy users here make use of the supplied bloatware?

IMO Samsung pre-installed apps are generally well chosen and I find myself using the majority of them, although here and there I have found an alternative that was better. Some are excellent value, such as Polaris Office, at this point I think Samsung is the only brand that has a fully fledged office suite pre-installed. There will of course always be some that you will never use, but if I had to choose between having the bloatware or nothing at all, I would certainly go for the former. The rest is unfortunately also personal preference. If for instance you don't like Touchwiz, that could be an issue. I happen to like it.

McCrazieGoalz

Expert Member
You would look kinda silly with a 10" tab stuck to your ear.

I tried that once at a mobile phone outlet with a dummy, obviously just testing out the practicalities.

I was wondering what all the commotion around me was. Until they told me that if I were to use a proper one it would only be for video calling (i.e. using speaker phone).

Last edited:

MolefeM

i actually like the stylus... I currently have the HTC Flyer and i use the pen daily, it has replaced my notebook. considering that the Flyer does not have a lot of apps that support the Pen, i think samsungs apps are ok, from what i've seen on the video. I am also learning to draw. so yeah, i'd say the stylus will be nice.:)

mphoswaga

the stylus is useful and that is why the galaxy note is selling well. writing on the screen using a finger can be pretty unpleasant. so the stylus will be pretty handy.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Totally pointless and indistinguishable from their Tab 10.1 apart from the silly stylus. Try harder.