My one pet hate with Samsung? They make the darn charging/USB cable so darn short!
Agreed, I use a kindle for my phone. Nice and long.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
My one pet hate with Samsung? They make the darn charging/USB cable so darn short!
Does anyone know, is the MTN SIM provided with the S5 any different to the one I was using in my S3?
EDIT: Small things amuse small minds but I love the bubble charging effect and the liquid filled battery when the phone is off![]()
No, Micro.S3 is still a normal sim, right?
No, Micro.
well. it should be a micro sim, where I think the S3 is still a normal sim, right?
Well, I'll start sharing by saying that I had the opportunity to test ride a Harley Davidson Sportster last Friday, enjoyed every minute of it.
That, unfortunately totally ruined my satisfaction level with my current cruiser and daily commuter, so now I have a "new" Suzuki Intruder VS800! I've died and gone to biker heaven.![]()
Harley Sportster is perfect for Oudtshoorn territory.
Hmm, I picked up my S5 from dotFNB now. It's snapdragon, not exynos, and no LTE. I thought that malarky was just an S4 thing?
Hmm, I picked up my S5 from dotFNB now. It's snapdragon, not exynos, and no LTE. I thought that malarky was just an S4 thing?
I'm getting 4G signal on my S5.
What is your model number?
Btw, I meant it's exynos - 8 core.
Ah, I see two versions. 32GB UMTS 8 core, or 16GB LTE 4 core.
Decisions, decisions. Do i keep the UMTS one?