faniebraai
RIP
also, i'm not saying you should do this. I use Google Now just fine with no battery issues.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
the one on the right... white G in blue block
don't disable it. just make sure you are logged out.
How do I log out? I can't find it anywhere else except for in the application manager
hold the home button, what comes up?
you probably don't use Google Now, if you don't know what it is.
Do you get warnings about traffic incidents and travelling times, as well as weather updates? if not, you probably don't use it.
Nope don't get any of those .... It sounds amazing thou....
Remember I came from a gobi to a S6 I have no idea what this badboy can do.
I have an other issue thou when people call me it will show unknown device even thou I have their number, and this happens on every call not just specific individuals
CLI (call line identity) is not active at your service provider
YesSo is this Vodacom's fault?
So is this Vodacom's fault?
Same with my son. I went into my local Voda store yesterday and it was activated within the hour.
You can do it by calling 111 and wanting to activate caller line identityThanks so much I will go pay them a visit tomorrow.
You can do it by calling 111 and wanting to activate caller line identity
The bue and green was only launched like 2 days ago by Samsung: http://www.sammobile.com/2015/05/17...-and-s6-edge-in-blue-topaz-and-green-emerald/
Don't expect it to be here any time soon, if at all.
Blue Topaz will only be available in the S6flat and the Green Emerald on the S6edge
Wow, I'm amazed at all the people here who also didn't have their CLI activated by Vodacom. I couldn't believe it, considering its even an additional line item on the cellphone contract!
I wonder if they'd charge people for a service they were meant to activate, but didn't.
On this note - why do Vodacom charge for what the other networks give for free?
Hmmm... this is interesting: http://www.sammobile.com/2015/05/19/having-bad-galaxy-s6-battery-life-blame-google/