South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
All S6 varients sold in SA are LTE capable. CellC is launching LTE toward the end of the year. For now you'll have to stick to HSPA+ unfortunately.According to various sites that I have browsed, the S6 variant we have on the CellC network is the G920F, which is LTE capable.
Does CellC have LTE yet? If not, anyone have an idication if they will be rolling out LTE in the future?
All S6 varients sold in SA are LTE capable. CellC is launching LTE toward the end of the year. For now you'll have to stick to HSPA+ unfortunately.
Telkom LTE works on the S6.Anynews on Telkom and LTE?
Telkom LTE works on the S6.
So I dropped my S6 yesterday. Not sure if I should claim ADH for it, as the damage is quite small... Still very sad
Sorry to hear faniedry, put a pic and let's see...So I dropped my S6 yesterday. Not sure if I should claim ADH for it, as the damage is quite small... Still very sad
So I dropped my S6 yesterday. Not sure if I should claim ADH for it, as the damage is quite small... Still very sad
So I dropped my S6 yesterday. Not sure if I should claim ADH for it, as the damage is quite small... Still very sad
Has anyone flashed an unbloated rom for the s6 edge? Any recommendations that receives the latest updates quickly as vodacom sucks....lol
Apparently the UK BTU rom is not carrier branded and is available on sammobile.com firmware updates, can anyone confirm this and whether it is safe to update with Odin.
Apex launcher has finally been updated so that I can swipe down anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.
![]()
Apex launcher has finally been updated so that I can swipe down anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.
![]()
Been like that for yonks. Remember using it on my S3. :erm:
But lollipop broke it for samsungs. developers had to ask for notification access now, to get the functionality back.