Samsung Galaxy S6

According to various sites that I have browsed, the S6 variant we have on the CellC network is the G920F, which is LTE capable.
Does CellC have LTE yet? If not, anyone have an idication if they will be rolling out LTE in the future?
 
According to various sites that I have browsed, the S6 variant we have on the CellC network is the G920F, which is LTE capable.
Does CellC have LTE yet? If not, anyone have an idication if they will be rolling out LTE in the future?
All S6 varients sold in SA are LTE capable. CellC is launching LTE toward the end of the year. For now you'll have to stick to HSPA+ unfortunately.
 
Has anyone flashed an unbloated rom for the s6 edge? Any recommendations that receives the latest updates quickly as vodacom sucks....lol
 
So I dropped my S6 yesterday. Not sure if I should claim ADH for it, as the damage is quite small... Still very sad

Christ.


Each time I read a post like this my soul shatters and I just hug my S6 tight.
 
I am due for an upgrade in June and want to get the S6 Edge. I am currently with MTN but was told by the consultant this weekend that Mtn only have the Black and White option of the Edge.

I really wanted the Gold Platinum edition. I was told that they are not sure if Mtn will be getting that color because their current stock is what Mtn orders and cannot change.(Durban)

Did anyone manage to get the gold color from any Mtn? I apparently cant even ask them to order it for me.

I cant even get through any of their stores when I try to call them using the website. All the numbers in Durban cut off. Useless website. REally frustrating to the customer.

Really sucks as I want that particular color. Buying cash is not an option as I don't want to be paying towards a cr card and a contract at the same time.
 
Has anyone flashed an unbloated rom for the s6 edge? Any recommendations that receives the latest updates quickly as vodacom sucks....lol

Apparently the UK BTU rom is not carrier branded and is available on sammobile.com firmware updates, can anyone confirm this and whether it is safe to update with Odin.
 
Apparently the UK BTU rom is not carrier branded and is available on sammobile.com firmware updates, can anyone confirm this and whether it is safe to update with Odin.

I'm running this ROM on my S6. No carrier bloatware beside the typical Samsung stuff.
 
Apex launcher has finally been updated so that I can swipe down anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.

:D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X