Samsung Galaxy S6

There is a app called GreenPower in the Samsung App store, free for a limited period, normally around R40. Not sure if these kind of apps really work.
 
kinda feel sorry for these guys with battery issues.

coming from a s5, the s6's battery is marginally better. Im easily getting 5hrs+ screen time.

those with issues, have u tried resetting ur fone?
 
kinda feel sorry for these guys with battery issues.

coming from a s5, the s6's battery is marginally better. Im easily getting 5hrs+ screen time.

those with issues, have u tried resetting ur fone?

Same here - I owned an iPhone 5s before and my Samsung S6 Edge trumps it when it comes to battery life
 
Just received my Clear View Cover with the compliments from Samsung Rewards. Will see how it goes as I'm not a fan of flip covers. With this one, one can answer calls through the cover. Only gripe at the moment is that the flap does not clip in place when closed, there is no magnet.
 
Just received my Clear View Cover with the compliments from Samsung Rewards. Will see how it goes as I'm not a fan of flip covers. With this one, one can answer calls through the cover. Only gripe at the moment is that the flap does not clip in place when closed, there is no magnet.

Pictures please
 
Just received my Clear View Cover with the compliments from Samsung Rewards. Will see how it goes as I'm not a fan of flip covers. With this one, one can answer calls through the cover. Only gripe at the moment is that the flap does not clip in place when closed, there is no magnet.

I see the wireless charger is no more on the rewards list - dammit, wanted 1 for work.
I reached 60K now in points but contemplating whether to waste it on a cover or not. Seeing as i already have 1
 
Seems ok, will test it again later. The volume buttons are covered. Might be a problem when you need to adjust volume during a call.

Screen automatically wakes up when you open the cover. Closing it, shows the time & date for a few seconds. LED notification is visible.

Makes the phone feel a bit heavier.
 
Seems ok, will test it again later. The volume buttons are covered. Might be a problem when you need to adjust volume during a call.

Screen automatically wakes up when you open the cover. Closing it, shows the time & date for a few seconds. LED notification is visible.

Makes the phone feel a bit heavier.

Thanks. I ordered mine through the app as well. Waiting for delivery. How long did you wait?

I probably won't use it, but the wife will love it, when I do the inevitable hand me down.
 
So left my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB for a S6 32GB. I saw pics on the net with a Galaxy S6 logo on the back. My phone only has the Samsung logo. Is this normal? Just got the phone so trying to update and install but stupid work Wifi blocks most things. What is this Samsung rewards you guys are talking about?
 
Bought the UAG cover @499

Returning it today.

Heap of schit the thing can't close with the phone inside.
 
I have the normal UAG cover for R399 and I love it, I find the flip/wallet covers annoying.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X