Samsung Galaxy S6

saw that report

not sure how i piece of plastic can scratch a screen :erm:

It seems what happens is when the inside of the cover gets dirty it rubs all over the screen and scratches the hell out of it.

I'm guessing that some physical property of the curved S6 Edge screen and Samsung's case design is allowing dirt to get between the cover and the screen, where the hard plastic then digs the dirt into the coating of the glass as it opens and closes slightly in the user's pocket or purse.

IMG_2031.jpg

Source
 
Last edited:
I see they raised the points to claim for covers... Was 60k last night now is 75k Wtf
 
Excessive usage is a game breaker you can only get around 3. 5hours screen time per change
 

Attachments

  • 1431642581175.jpg
    1431642581175.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 273
I still love it, I did a test I used my phone on full brightness and constantly kept the screen on etc

I expected less so I am very happy
 
I looked at a demo S6 and S6 Edge in store last weekend and noticed the aluminium bevel sticks out with an edge, any users found this annoying with use? I was expecting the same smooth corners the iPhone range used with their new iteration

Doesn't bother me. If fact I think it makes the phone easier to grip.
 
Lol. No. About 40% brightness. Not on auto. I wasn't very scientific about the settings, but I'll investigate more thoroughly in the next couple of days.
No LTE. No widgets.
 
Oh, and screen mode is Amoled cinema because I can't stand to look at a drab screen
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X