Samsung Note 9 Promotion - Win great Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberateZANow

The cutting-edge processor engineered for speed
Discover what you can achieve on the Galaxy Note9. Whether gaming, streaming, or multitasking, the 10nm processor and an impressive 8GB RAM combine to deliver high performance that makes you take notice. And with access to lightning fast network speeds, things get done in a flash.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
My favourite feature by far is the Note 9's all-day battery - right now I'm having to carry around a battery pack just to help my cellphone get through the day, and it's getting real old.

rodga

Executive Member
Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge — keeping pace with your life.1

4000mAh

wikusm

Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge — keeping pace with your life.1
4000mAh

AshenP

The water-carbon cooling system on Galaxy Note9 sustains high performance during game time by preventing overheating of the cutting-edge processor that cuts down on lag. Plus, the AI-based performance adjuster ensures your game stays smooth, not sluggish

unicorn1

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Note 9 smartphone.

You can win a Google Chromecast, a Giroptic IO Camera and a mystery gadget. To enter:
  1. Click on the Samsung banner shown on the top of this forum (click here on mobile)
  2. Tell us what you like most about the Note 9.
  3. One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Saturday 17 November and standard competition rules apply.
More storage,longer battery life,faster CPU,takes great pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.