Sanral has no idea what it's doing: JPSA

RichardG

Honorary Master
Scare tactics! How did VPC/TMT manage to get hold of the company's email address ? I would ignore such communication for electronic mail!

The_MAC

Executive Member
I'm so over this $hit.

Screw Sanral, I couldn't give a Rats Ass as to how much I owe them.

I'll go to court, and plead insanity..

The_MAC

Executive Member
Then you won't be allowed on our roads :) How much do you have to pay scumral

Insanity under certain circumstances which excludes the road..

Its around R2500 since inception. I've put the money aside in case the Sanral Special SWAT Team kick down my door and hold me up.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Insanity under certain circumstances which excludes the road..

Its around R2500 since inception. I've put the money aside in case the Sanral Special SWAT Team kick down my door and hold me up.

Did you put some lube aside as well?

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Might it just be a good thing to block all mail from bulkmail.tmtservices.co.za ?

MartyMarts

Spontaneous Interruption
I'm so over this $hit.

Screw Sanral, I couldn't give a Rats Ass as to how much I owe them.

I'll go to court, and plead insanity..

I just discard the white envelopes. I intend pleading ignorance :erm:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
TOLL TARIFFS TO INCREASE: SANRAL

Toll tariffs will increase in line with the consumer price index (CPI) on May 24, the SA National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) said on Friday.

"Any adjustments to the tariffs are based on the preceding twelve months' CPI. The average CPI adjustment for Sanral toll tariffs is 5.8 percent," it said in a statement.

Transport Minister Dipuo Peters approved the tariff adjustments proposed by Sanral early in May and the adjustments were gazetted on Friday.

The only toll plaza that would not be affected by the increase was Swartruggens.

"We use the inflation rate as a guide, as we at the national roads agency do not want to increase road usage costs beyond what is reasonable," spokesman Vusi Mona said.

Electronic tolling in Gauteng would also not be affected.

"E-toll tariffs in Gauteng became effective in the beginning of December 2013 and therefore the first annual adjustment may only be in March 2015," said Mona.

Source : Sapa /mar/jk/hdw
Date : 09 May 2014 12:18

The_MAC

Executive Member
"E-toll tariffs in Gauteng became effective in the beginning of December 2013 and therefore the first annual adjustment may only be in March 2015," said Mona.

I'm sure they can't wait.

I can imagine Nazir wiping the drool off of Mona's face, telling him to hang in there..

The_MAC

Executive Member
I just discard the white envelopes. I intend pleading ignorance :erm:

For some reason I have been keeping all my invoices, they're getting quite heavy, as soon as I have a substantial amount I will donate it to the fella that karts his recycle trolley blocking all the traffic in our area.

I am actually keeping them for when things get hot and there are any disputes, its all I got regarding my usage of the High-Tech Electronic Highways.

MartyMarts

Spontaneous Interruption
For some reason I have been keeping all my invoices, they're getting quite heavy, as soon as I have a substantial amount I will donate it to the fella that karts his recycle trolley blocking all the traffic in our area.

I am actually keeping them for when things get hot and there are any disputes, its all I got regarding my usage of the High-Tech Electronic Highways.

:D Yeah I guess they would come in handy when a dispute arises. Though I have my ignorance ready: "Etolls? What etolls?" ... "Invoices? I didn't get any invoices!"

kianm

Honorary Master

Toll tariffs will increase in line with the consumer price index (CPI) on May 24, the SA National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) said on Friday.
OK :wtf:

moosag

Expert Member
Seeing as SANRAL and Co. don't mind engaging in intimidation and scare tactics time to hit out on our own.

http://www.spamcop.net/

Report all emails from SCAMRAL as SPAM. That way all their mails will hopefully end up in the junk email folder and legally hopefully you wont have to worry about it.

Also we can start blacklisting their email services...

KikzAzz

Surely in a case where a service like this is government sanctioned, the increase should be determined by the increase in cost of operating the service and not necessarily on CPI. The fact that Sanral does not get any revenue does not mean that there was an increase in the operating cost.

I wonder how many employees really get a CPI increase.