SAPO's handling on International packages

LuminousDjin

So I ordered a package through amazon on 9/07/2019 and have been trying to find its exact location now.

I called SAPO a few days ago, after waiting on hold for 30 min, asking where my package was and they told me it was still on route.

According to FedEx FIMS systems, when I enter my tracking ID it says my parcel has been recieved by the destination post on 20/07/2019, I only found out about this information yesterday since Amazon gave me a tracking ID for FedEx but the tracking ID only works on the FedEx FIMS website and not the normal FedEx website.

Can anyone please tell me who I should contact or ask so I can sort this out please.

joker08

Expert Member
Get a local tracking number from sapo. U may have to call them again or email customer.services@postoffice.co.za give them ur international tracking number and they will send u a local tracking number.
Then u cam use it in the sapo website to track where it is.

Would like to mention that I sent an email about my parcel 2 weeks ago, no reply.
Visited local sapo, parcel was already with them !!!

rh1

Expert Member
I use the SAPO app. It more often than not works. It might not work. Then you have to go with what joker08 said. They dont always respond.