SAWireless... Any good now?

Davidkayde

Hi All...

I have been asked by a friend if I can find anything about SAWireless. I can only find stuff here on the forum dating way back to 2013. Most of it bad to horrific.

Does anyone still use them, and if so, whats their service and support like. Are they supplying the speeds they claim they can provide?

I'm currently using a 2 Meg connection through D&D Networks (WISP) in the South of JHB, and they are basically decent, but not what I want.

I'm paying R725 for the 2 Meg connection. For a little less (R684) at SAWireless, I could get a 6 Meg connection.

I'm just worried of jumping out of the frying pan into the fire so to speak.
No D
Hi All...

I have been asked by a friend if I can find anything about SAWireless. I can only find stuff here on the forum dating way back to 2013. Most of it bad to horrific.

Does anyone still use them, and if so, whats their service and support like. Are they supplying the speeds they claim they can provide?

I'm currently using a 2 Meg connection through D&D Networks (WISP) in the South of JHB, and they are basically decent, but not what I want.

I'm paying R725 for the 2 Meg connection. For a little less (R684) at SAWireless, I could get a 6 Meg connection.

I'm just worried of jumping out of the frying pan into the fire so to speak.
D&d wireless networks is the worst ever dont waste your time

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
I also re-iterate what I said earlier in this thread (a while back, though) that if they are not a WAPA member it means there is less recourse if you have issues