Schools not getting their half-price Internet

IMO, Telkomonopoly have all the information already at their monopolistic fingertips to verify a request from the educational institution to be charged 50% less. Note that I am assuming that schools have to call Telkomonopoly or any other ISP that they use to request their 50% reduction.

Let's take the situation where school employees have their personal home telephone account in the school or principal or whoever's name, now Telkomonopoly know what the physical address is where that line is installed, and it surely cannot be the same physical address as that of the school...surely? Eliminate all those. If Telkomonopoly has the wrong physical address on their system for the school then that's a different issue.

Now, another thing Telkomonopoly have immediate access to is the complete list of ISP's dialup telephone numbers, they also have access to your telephone account records, they know who is dialing up an ISP, and whether the line is being used to dialup Telkomonopoly's Internet Powered by the hole in your wallet...

Telkomonopoly also know if you have an ADSL line, so that shouldn't pose any problem for Telkomonopoly to reduce the fee by 50% for schools following the stuff above in this post.

So, I conclude that Telkomonopoly has waaay more info at the fingertips than other ISPz, i.e. Telkomonopoly is anally retentive about giving the 50% reduction to schools that phone up & demand it (retroactively applied).
 
LOL! Anally retentive? Nah - the converse perhaps, given all the faecal matter they spew forth, both in terms of $iswe's announcements and their pathetic service. Methinx you're pre-supposing too much from them - they may have the data, but competency is probably the issue. Hence why I say it's possibly a good thing to keep them on their toes...
 
Yep, keep up the pressure, bcos a happy day for me would be when $izwe bawls his eyes out & sees the error of his ways...:rolleyes:...donates his bonus to worthy NGO projects & actually shows that he cares...If he did that I would temporarily buy 1 share in Telkomonopoly to attend a shareholder meeting & vote him back into the seat of power (as if I could do that with 1 share, but you know what sentiment I'm projecting here).
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X