Scott's Shipping Services

Elves are busy on the website so a few things may be screwy, if you're having issues you can use the contact form or just PM.

Thanks!

Scott

Pitbull

Verboten
Morning Scott,

Can one import batteries from China, which batteries if any? Was thinking of buying a UPS from China, but the batteries are giving me a headache. Your feedback would be appreciated, if this can happen I'll use your service instead :)

Morning Scott,

Can one import batteries from China, which batteries if any? Was thinking of buying a UPS from China, but the batteries are giving me a headache. Your feedback would be appreciated, if this can happen I'll use your service instead :)
Can bring in batteries via sea freight only so will only be viable for bigger ones.

Candystore

I paid for an order with Scott's Shipping on Tuesday (EFT).

Have sent a few emails but haven't heard back on whether payment reflected and if the order has been placed. Slightly upset because AFAIK one of the items I ordered has sold out on the site in the meantime! Now we will have to do a refund or selection of another replacement item to the same value.

Please advise why no response to my emails, @ScottulusMaximus ?

I paid for an order with Scott's Shipping on Tuesday (EFT).

Have sent a few emails but haven't heard back on whether payment reflected and if the order has been placed. Slightly upset because AFAIK one of the items I ordered has sold out on the site in the meantime! Now we will have to do a refund or selection of another replacement item to the same value.

Please advise why no response to my emails, @ScottulusMaximus ?
Morning, I see the payment only cleared this morning. I've just landed back in SA and will sort via email later. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note that we are FULLY OPERATIONAL for orders at this time.

Freight shipping is proceeding normally as it is not a vector for transmission.

All necessary procedures have been put in place to ensure safety of staff and customers.

Please see below updated procedure for deliveries to protect both customers and drivers.

We are still FULLY OPERATIONAL for all orders at this time.

The delivery process will be changed to ensure that couriers do not come within one meter of the receiver of the parcel.

Handshakes and close contact of any kind will be limited.

The receiver of the parcel will also not be required to sign the handheld device to update the proof of delivery. Instead the
receiver will be required to verbally confirm their full name to the courier who will enter it on the device.

All couriers will be instructed to not hand any parcel directly to a customer, but instead place it in a desired area on the floor or a desk where the customer can pick it up from.

Thanks!