Scott's Shipping Services

Hey all, having an issue with our HTTPS certificate on the website, elves are working to get it renewed.

Can PM or email info@!scottshipping.co.za for any queries at the moment.

Scott

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Hey @ScottulusMaximus - you guys confirmed you had my money on the 28th of May but I haven't heard anything from you since. That worries me a bit.

It'd be great if you replied to my email (09 June) or my PM sent directly to you here (12 June). I've recommended your service to quite a few folks so hope this is just a quick glitch in the matrix.

Hey @ScottulusMaximus - you guys confirmed you had my money on the 28th of May but I haven't heard anything from you since. That worries me a bit.

It'd be great if you replied to my email (09 June) or my PM sent directly to you here (12 June). I've recommended your service to quite a few folks so hope this is just a quick glitch in the matrix.
Yes order was placed on the 28th as per email and waiting for delivery from the seller.

Sorry took an impromptu long weekend today and away from reliable comms.

Morning everyone, haven't had power since Tuesday so I'm dead in the water currently.

Will get back to all the queries ASAP.

RonnieZA

Hi. I want to send some stock to Botswana. Do I need an export document or can you supply me with documents to send it over.

ahmedomar

Hi Scott

Will bundling orders together reduce the shipping cost? Meaning if I order a number of different items from AliExpress for example, will the shipping cost be less then ordering seperately

I'm trying to bring down the cost as the items are for resale purposes

Please advise

Thanks

Hi Scott

Will bundling orders together reduce the shipping cost? Meaning if I order a number of different items from AliExpress for example, will the shipping cost be less then ordering seperately

I'm trying to bring down the cost as the items are for resale purposes

Please advise

Thanks
Morning, items from different sellers are quoted on and shipped separately, we can't combine them.