Scott's Shipping Services

notinterested

Hi Scott

Are you able to ship items from best buy? i see they say that they don't ship to reshippers.

Tinuva

The Magician
Sounds like you need a part time employee in the states who works for commission :p

notinterested

Damn. That sucks. They have some amazing deals. Technically I could ask a relative or friend to buy it there and then ship it to me directly right?

howardb

Expert Member
@ScottulusMaximus probably a daft questions, but do cleared parcels get delivered to a Pretoria address before being sent on to the delivery address in our SSS profile?

Last edited:

HideInLight

Expert Member
My Oculus Elite Strap broke and Oculus cannot send it to me directly, because South Africa is not on their supported list of countries.

They however gave me an option to have it send to another country where someone else can coordinate the shipment to South Africa, could I use your service for a case like this?

My Oculus Elite Strap broke and Oculus cannot send it to me directly, because South Africa is not on their supported list of countries.

They however gave me an option to have it send to another country where someone else can coordinate the shipment to South Africa, could I use your service for a case like this?

Unfortunately not, we need an invoice for the items in our name and matching proof of payment from our account for customs.

For a return/replace there's a form on export, not sure the number, that would also need to have been filled out with our details to re-import the replacement.

signates

Executive Member
Hi Scott.

Looking at buying something on Alibaba. Can you ship from China to Cape Town. Sea freight is fine as I'm looking at the cheapest option. Don't mind waiting for the goods.

Hey...do you have or can your provide those inflatable, plastic packaging for shipping bottles overseas?

I may need you to ship some Whisky to an auction in the EU.

No idea on the sleeves unfortunately. We're also unable to ship flammable liquids including whiskey sadly.