Scott's Shipping Services

Good Day
PLEASE NOTE: We will be CLOSED 1st - 6th of April.
All queries will be responded to once we reopen on the 7th.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Good Day

Due to unforeseen circumstances we will unfortuantely remain CLOSED until Mon 12 April

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
I'm looking at shipping products (paintings) internationally (mainly UK and US), maybe 5-10 per month.

BadMuther

Hi all

I'm going to be away from my PC during most of business hours till probably end of next week.

I'll get to all your quotes, orders and invoices when I get back to the keyboard late afternoon/evening.

Scott
Hi. I will be looking to do regular imports from May to July from Pakistan and India into South Africa. The items are fresh fruit. Will be a minimum of 300Kg to 2000Kg. Do you have the refrigerated container etcetera like MSC to handle this ? Obviously this is very fragile stuff that can go bad if not delivered on time. Can you handle it at a good price ?

Hi. I will be looking to do regular imports from May to July from Pakistan and India into South Africa. The items are fresh fruit. Will be a minimum of 300Kg to 2000Kg. Do you have the refrigerated container etcetera like MSC to handle this ? Obviously this is very fragile stuff that can go bad if not delivered on time. Can you handle it at a good price ?

Morning! We don't do foodstuffs unfortunately

Hemps

Honorary Master
Looking to buy tennis racket off eBay us ? Do you bring in sports items?

tRoN

Executive Member

Pm sent