Scroll of Resurrection

Adanyt

Hi guys

I have a couple of Scrolls of Resurrections I can send out.

"If your friend reactivates his or her account and purchases at least one month of game time, you will receive a month of World of Warcraft for FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago."

What's in it for you?

You get 10 free days to play again. Not much, but good enough if you want to try out Patch 4.3 when it's out, soon.

What's in it for me?

I get a free month of WoW if you resubscribe for at least a month after playing the 10 free days.

If you are keen, PM me your name and email address OR your character name and server.

For more information: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23990

Voodoomon

Amazing..

You made an account just to spam Scroll of Resurrection invites..

Nice one.

Tinuva

The Magician
At least he is very honest as to what is in it for him. Respect for honesty IMHO.

Adanyt

Spam??? Clearly you don't know what spam means. 1 Post does not equal spam.

And besides, front page: "Register now, post a comment and you will stand a chance to win your share of R10,000 cash. It is free and easy – and you will become part of this great community. Free registration"

Voodoomon

Hehe keep doing whatever I dont care, I just find it funny that your first post is pretty much advertising.

Welcome to MyBB then.

Voicy

Honorary Master
Voodoomon, I actually don't think this should be RAS.

If I still had my game files I'd take him/her up on the offer. It's a win-win scenario - and as he/she pointed out, RPM pretty much gave people the go-ahead on the front page. He/she even managed to post it in the right section. :p

Nice gesture Adanyt, and welcome to the forums. :)

freeek

Expert Member
This doesn't work for South Africans, a friend of mine invited me a while back but the code would not be accepted due to it.

Are all players eligible to cast the "Scroll of Resurrection"?

Players with a World of Warcraft account from the following countries are able to use the "Scroll of Resurrection": Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia and Lithuania, Belgium. Players from outside of these countries; players with trial accounts, or with full accounts with five referrals from the "Scroll of Resurrection" currently pending, are ineligible.

I think its Megarom's fault again, we should all boycott them, I certainly don't plan to buy anything from them again.