Seedbox discussion

Lishen23

Can I still upload torrents/magnets, or does it only work with premium links?

Been using RD for a few years now, I mainly use the torrent feature (always have to have the latest beta release of Ubuntu).
Yeah works great with torrents. Also you can setup RSS feeds for the torrents so like if you were someone who uses something like ShowRSS it can pull certain content immediately after it airs.

Theres even an APK for android TV and a kodi app, its quiet good. RD definitely has more hosters available though. The main reason I switched is cos I was experiencing endless buffering with RD

mrlgm007

Nice. How are you finding the performance?
Gdrive is a little slow of late don't know why everything is running in docker.

The image the use for Ubuntu makes the swap file small so had a few issues but other than that its fine and been with them on the same box for 1 year give or take had few other servers no issues.

I want to install jelly fin or plex on it still.

Need to fix the vpn to it. What all are you using yours for.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Gdrive is a little slow of late don't know why everything is running in docker.

The image the use for Ubuntu makes the swap file small so had a few issues but other than that its fine and been with them on the same box for 1 year give or take had few other servers no issues.

I want to install jelly fin or plex on it still.

Need to fix the vpn to it. What all are you using yours for.

Installed swizzin

I get the feeling Google knows exactly what is going on in France, Amsterdam and Germany because that is likely where the biggest data into drive comes from because that is where all the servers are hosted.

Copying to google drive from the seedbox is meh but in general the rest is okay.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Playing around with the free $300 google cloud platform credit for 3 months.

gcs_instance.png

Crazy....

gcs_speed.png

Last edited: