Seeking WFH (ICT/IT) position

The_Donkey

Honorary Master
Tough to find employment now. I've been submitting at various places for about 3 weeks. It's not looking great.
So, just be sure you have a solid opportunity.

No worries. If you do however have any web based work to outsource (website, commerce, SaaS or PaaS work (integrate, setup, configure), pop me a pm.
Pocket money doesn't hurt. (I'm not employed right now).
I will do that.

In the meantime have a chat with @WhiteRaven. She's a recruiter and might be able to get you something along your line until you find what you really like.

The year that I've been WFH now had me realise that I don't want to get back to the office again so I'm also looking for a permanent WFH opportunity. This is because my company told us that they'll let us know as soon as the lockdown levels decrease as to when we need to go back to the office. I've been coping fine without any office politics

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I will do that.

In the meantime have a chat with @WhiteRaven. She's a recruiter and might be able to get you something along your line until you find what you really like.

The year that I've been WFH now had me realise that I don't want to get back to the office again so I'm also looking for a permanent WFH opportunity. This is because my company told us that they'll let us know as soon as the lockdown levels decrease as to when we need to go back to the office. I've been coping fine without any office politics
Yep, thanks. I'm in contact with her. She's just a bit busy it seems.
I hope you get a position soon as well :)
WFH is the best route for me right now. I will definitely be at an office or corporate again. I love the work atmosphere.
So yep, I'm flexible on both.

randomcat

Well my company sometimes takes a chance and hire a fresh graduate every now and then. So they're not consistent at all.

FWIW, I'm looking at moving, so I don't want you guys to look too much into this. But on the other hand I've been with the company for 10 years and I'm just getting bored.
I'm in the unfortunate position of having no degree and very little experience. You think they might give me a shot?