SEO question

Scream

Care if I shoot with a question? (I'll return the favour by posting something useful in another thread.)

I'm looking for a tool that basically scans a given HTML file (or text for that matter) which then suggests all relevant keyphrases (in the correct order) as well as keywords.

I'm a little tired of going through a website and manually extracting the keyphrases and keywords myself for optimization. It get's tedious especially if you have a HUGE site to do.

Someone suggested Google Adwords' Keyword tool but There's a problem with using it. It generates keywords related to the website's content and doesn't really give you the EXACT keywords or phrases that actually appears on the website. If I have to sit here and filter through the lists that Google's Keyword tool generates then I might as well use my manual method.

I need a tool that scans and displays EXACT keywords and phrases and not suggestions. The site's content had already been written.

Any suggestions?

(Oh yes, before I forget, in short: The tool basically exctracts keywords from within the body tags <body></body> )

Last edited:

bradrap

No such tool exists else it'd be so popular and famous, you'd have already heard about it.

Scream

Well, the closest tool to what I'm looking for (which I just found) would be a Keyword Density Analysis Tool.

It picks up keyphrases and keywords on the page but it often jumbles keyphrases. EG. "Bay Beach Camps" ---- Instead of "Camps Bay Beach"

Sucks. :(

I'm sure there's something out there... My gut feelings are never wrong :rolleyes:!

Scream

erm... Maybe i'm being a complete noob. But I can't seem to find the keyword extraction tools you mentioned on the site...

bradrap

Ahh I see what you mean now, I misread the question, thought he was wanting to scan his own site and generate keywords and phrases to optimize based on the content.