Serious Voip questions.

a.meiring

Hey people *wave

I am in the market for a new way of outbound and inbound calls. Currently, I have a small Hp server with 14 desk phones connect over the ECN network going through a reseller. I am paying around R1 per min. The cabinet for all this hardware is a mess and probably now after 4 years will be outdated.

I have been looking at the hosted VoIP solutions at various providers and most have much better deals than what I currently have. 8 of the 14 lines I have at the moment is in a small call centre and the hosted pbx solutions looks great for my needs. First question would be who are the best out there? Vox, ECN, Saicom, etc? what will be the easiest to manage with very little effort?

Also any input on using LTE-A instead of Fiber? I only have FTTB available and it's just too expensive! Anyone seen dialfire? I love their interface and after using the demo I loved it. Looks like an international company but they do advertise SA as one of their 3 listed countries. Their rates are also as low as it get which is bonus. I dont need any detailed reporting. All these extras add up very quickly and before you know it you back at Telkom prices. My only concern with dailfire is will the quality be good and I will need some sort of call answering function.

Thanks in advance!

powermzii

Expert Member
Take a look at Switchtel, am using them at home over LTE with no issues BUT the caveat is that this is just for home use - but worth a look (www.switchtel.co.za)

OCP

Expert Member
Connection-Telecom is very good.

Fixed cost per handset per month.
Excellent service.

PierreK

Hey people *wave

I am in the market for a new way of outbound and inbound calls. Currently, I have a small Hp server with 14 desk phones connect over the ECN network going through a reseller. I am paying around R1 per min. The cabinet for all this hardware is a mess and probably now after 4 years will be outdated.

I have been looking at the hosted VoIP solutions at various providers and most have much better deals than what I currently have. 8 of the 14 lines I have at the moment is in a small call centre and the hosted pbx solutions looks great for my needs. First question would be who are the best out there? Vox, ECN, Saicom, etc? what will be the easiest to manage with very little effort?

Also any input on using LTE-A instead of Fiber? I only have FTTB available and it's just too expensive! Anyone seen dialfire? I love their interface and after using the demo I loved it. Looks like an international company but they do advertise SA as one of their 3 listed countries. Their rates are also as low as it get which is bonus. I dont need any detailed reporting. All these extras add up very quickly and before you know it you back at Telkom prices. My only concern with dailfire is will the quality be good and I will need some sort of call answering function.

Thanks in advance!
Morning

Feel free to get in touch via PM in order for me to assist you. I represent Euphoria Telecom - https://www.euphoria.co.za/

Things to look out for:

Month to month agreements

David

If you still need assistance let me know, send me a PM, we can assist you with reliable 3CX system, no contracts.

feo

Honorary Master
If you still need assistance let me know, send me a PM, we can assist you with reliable 3CX system, no contracts.
I'm also looking to find a good (audio) quality, cheap rate and reliable system to replace my Telkom analogue line at home.

Any suggestions?

Sorry to hijack the thread.

dillydog

PM Me if you need any help, I have been providing voip services for over 10 years!