***** Service - ADSL down for 6 days and counting....

Mighty

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
16° 46′ 33″ N, 3° 0′ 34″ W
Shocking Service - ADSL down for 6 days and counting....

Working for a company that has it's own SLA's to adhere to I find it PATHETIC that my line has been down for 6 days now with not so much as an SMS or a Phonecall or even a F$%k you mate.

I am not sure how things work in Telkom land, but in the IT industry we like to at least respond to our calls in a timeous fashion and keep our clients informed at all times ESPECIALLY if we are having an issue resolving the problem.....

For a company that specializes in "Communication" it's actually ironic that I am left here in the lurch wondering what is going on? :mad:


Get it together Telkom.
 
Last edited:
Working for a company that has it's own SLA's to adhere to I find it PATHETIC that my line has been down for 6 days now with not so much as an SMS or a Phonecall or even a F$%k you mate.

I am not sure how things work in Telkom land, but in the IT industry we like to at least respond to our calls in a timeous fashion and keep our clients informed at all times ESPECIALLY if we are having an issue resolving the problem.....

For a company that specializes in "Communication" it's actually ironic that I am left here in the lurch wondering what is going on? :mad:


Get it together Telkom.

Best "effort" service. Don't run business critical on ADSL.

or in Telkoms words:

"You mad, bro?"
 
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/588175-Getting-to-know-your-Telkom-folks

- look in 'Commodity' column
- name of person could be different, don't ask for person by name , just speak to whoever replies.

Hi MickeyD
Thank you for this :)
I checked my number and it says I should fall under the Meredale Exchange, however there is no Meredale on any of the spreadsheets - I checked them all, is there any other way to find the number for my Exchange?
Thank you
 
Hi MickeyD
Thank you for this :)
I checked my number and it says I should fall under the Meredale Exchange, however there is no Meredale on any of the spreadsheets - I checked them all, is there any other way to find the number for my Exchange?
Thank you
Yeah, you Gautengers live in a hellhole! :p Check under Turffontein 1 ...

You haz PM
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X