Show us your engine (Make/Model and year)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I admit it's not my engine, but a reasonable facsimile thereof... (Mine actually has a signed AMG plaque on it)
Dammit Sinbad .... if I were to ask you to see your ass .... I mean exaclty that .... YOUR ass. Not for you to go onto the interwebz and find some random guys ass that resembles yours. :mad:

:ROFL::ROFL:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Dammit Sinbad .... if I were to ask you to see your ass .... I mean exaclty that .... YOUR ass. Not for you to go onto the interwebz and find some random guys ass that resembles yours. :mad:

:ROFL::ROFL:
You've seen enough of my ass already TYVM.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Those are some impressive kilometers for a Japanese bike. Any major work done to it in this period?
Zero, I commute 92km everyday and use it all over the place on weekends.
When my 2yr warranty ran out I started servicing it myself every 12 000km. And by service I mean i drain the oil and replace the oil filter and clutch filter. That's it.
My previous Honda was a CBX250 Twister and I put on 140k in 5 years, only reason I retired it was because I cracked the cylinder head, ran the bike one day on low oil at 160km, stupid me.
Love Japanese bikes as an every day commuter

Naks

Expert Member
Behold, the 5.0 L Jaguar AJ-V8 Gen III in my Range Rover Sport Supercharged: 375kW/625Nm

Just had the front and middle resonators replaced with straight pipes. The sound... :cool::cool::cool:

DSC_0149.jpegDSC_0150.jpeg

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I think he does not want to show us cause then we will see he has this instead of a Merc engine:

:p:ROFL:
The SLK is in the garage at home. I'm in the office - you'll need to wait a little longer, Ockster