Show us your engine (Make/Model and year)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
@Sinbad @Dan C screw you guys. My Tata has not had a single leak. Coolant has not stopped a single mm and neither has the oil. Space where I park in garage is sparkling clean .... No oil....no fluid. And I am on the road sometimes 100km a day in Joburg visiting customers and doing deliveries. Do that in a Rolls and you would have fluid all over the fcking place ROFL.

SCREW YOU GUYS.......I AM .....I AM.....Oh wtf....../pours another glass of wine. .......it is said weekend after all. Rofl

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I still can't believe Ockie was looking at getting a Smart , then decided on a Tata.

Damn those new Smart forfour are nice cars.

Believe it or not....but the Tata is a more comfortable car.......and the standard sound system in my Indian made car will make that Frendh/German Hybrid or wtf ever it is k@k its pants. Rofl

Dan C

Honorary Master
Believe it or not....but the Tata is a more comfortable car.......and the standard sound system in my Indian made car will make that Frendh/German Hybrid or wtf ever it is k@k its pants. Rofl

goodluck.jpg

Last edited:

D4N_CPT

OK. ...... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? Why the actual **** does your engine look way cooler than my newer Tata Bolt?????????? I am flying to Mumbai right now and giving those god damn Indians a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Plastic engine covers != way cooler/beter

Craig

Honorary Master
2.0 L TDi passat, 2014 and a 1.0 L 3 cylinder up 2015.
IMG_20181210_101330.jpg
IMG_20181210_101230.jpg