Sierra wireless card or rental

Enzomaticus

New Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Currently living in Toronto but will be in Cape town for three weeks in September and I'd like to have a convenient way to check email regularly. I have a Sierra Wireless 750 card that I haven't used in a long time but I'm wondering if I should bring this with me.
Is this an option to be used with a vodacom sim or should I just do the R20 per day rental from Vodacom (http://www.rentafone.net/rates/3Gdatacards.htm)? I'd appreciate any opinions that will keep the aggravation factor to a minimum when I get to SA.

Cheers,
Wayne
 
Currently living in Toronto but will be in Cape town for three weeks in September and I'd like to have a convenient way to check email regularly. I have a Sierra Wireless 750 card that I haven't used in a long time but I'm wondering if I should bring this with me.
Is this an option to be used with a vodacom sim or should I just do the R20 per day rental from Vodacom (http://www.rentafone.net/rates/3Gdatacards.htm)? I'd appreciate any opinions that will keep the aggravation factor to a minimum when I get to SA.

Cheers,
Wayne

I assume this is a GSM data card? If so, if not network locked to your local network, it should work.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X