Sim card is not working properly

Justice66

I have bought a wifi rooter on Monday is
Using cell c sim card they done ricca but still not working when I dail *147#this massage came out sorry request could not be processed. Please try again larer

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake45

Expert Member
I also get that message a lot when dialling *147#. Try moving the router to an area with better reception to see if that helps. After several attempts I can usually get a response.

Have you tried to access the SIM card using the android app?

Last edited:

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep
I also get that message a lot when dialling *147#. Try moving the router to an area with better reception to see if that helps. After several attempts I can usually get a response.

This. Also, I regestered on www.cellc.co.za and make my topups from there.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Justice66

Please PM us the Rica serial number on your SIM card and we will check it out for you.

^MM

Justice66

Hi Justice66

Please PM us the Rica serial number on your SIM card and we will check it out for you.

^MM

I did I am using P30 lite

Justice66

I did not get any help I decided to though it away there was 5 gid and 5 gig for Facebook but I just let it go I tried everything

eg2505

Honorary Master
buy and RICA at the store where you brought it,
and since its cell c, try this,

you need to migrate to it, and it only works in a router, but then you get 50+50Gb data for 60 days for R199

Justice66

buy and RICA at the store where you brought it,
and since its cell c, try this,

you need to migrate to it, and it only works in a router, but then you get 50+50Gb data for 60 days for R199
Thank you very much God bless you I was worried I will do that I have just bought wifi rooter for cell c