Skylights

theratman

Executive Member
Swing some pictures of the inside? I'm thinking of popping one in the living room / passage as it does not get alot of natural light.

adielk

Expert Member
Swing some pictures of the inside? I'm thinking of popping one in the living room / passage as it does not get alot of natural light.
Apologies saw only now. Hopefully remember tomorrow morning.
It made a massive difference!

theratman

Executive Member
Apologies saw only now. Hopefully remember tomorrow morning.
It made a massive difference!
shot bru,my place is rather dark due to having a lapa covering the back sliding door and windows,only natural light comes in a standard kitchen window,which doesn't get much sun

adielk

Expert Member
Only disappointment is at night not really moonlight but suppose its the angle or maybe solartube tinted?

theratman

Executive Member
Don't think the moon is bright enough to give off radiant light tbh.

FatimaRnB

HI there

Am thinking of installing a solartube too...concerned about potential leaks after a heavy storm...What has been your experience thus far Adiel? and did it lend to an increase in the temperature of the room(which is what Im looking for too...)

adielk

Expert Member
HI there

Am thinking of installing a solartube too...concerned about potential leaks after a heavy storm...What has been your experience thus far Adiel? and did it lend to an increase in the temperature of the room(which is what Im looking for too...)
Amazing difference ito light. Temperature no but a passageway. Also would depend on size.

adielk

Expert Member
Now light reaches into storage cupboards with no need to switch on lights, yet not too hot in passageway.

adielk

Expert Member
shot bru,my place is rather dark due to having a lapa covering the back sliding door and windows,only natural light comes in a standard kitchen window,which doesn't get much sun
Sorry many moons too late but posted a pic now.

Zayls

Hi Adiel,is it possible that you still have those guys contact details pls,i would love to have more sunlight in my room bt got a quote for 5-6 thousand,which is a lil to pricey for one room