Hi,
I am a sole prop, who runs a website design studio.
I have a client who still owes me around R5000 for a project.
Will I be able to go to the small claims court and put in a claim against them?
It is a husband and wife, and they have now closed the business.
It was only side line business. They both have full time jobs.
But now they are ignoring my calls and emails.
I do have a proper book keeping system, and they always only paid via EFT, so all my records show that there is still money outstanding. As well as correspondence from them saying that they are still going to pay the remaining amount. Both in Emails and SMS.
Any advice on how to go about this would be really appreciated.
I am a sole prop, who runs a website design studio.
I have a client who still owes me around R5000 for a project.
Will I be able to go to the small claims court and put in a claim against them?
It is a husband and wife, and they have now closed the business.
It was only side line business. They both have full time jobs.
But now they are ignoring my calls and emails.
I do have a proper book keeping system, and they always only paid via EFT, so all my records show that there is still money outstanding. As well as correspondence from them saying that they are still going to pay the remaining amount. Both in Emails and SMS.
Any advice on how to go about this would be really appreciated.