Sniffing panties.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Kind of a spin off from the story in CA.

How is smelling used underwear a turn-on? Personally I would never EVAR do it. Have you ever done it? And have you ever kept a lady's pair as a souvenir?

Nick333

Honorary Master

How is smelling used underwear a turn-on? Personally I would never EVAR do it. Have you ever done it? And have you ever kept a lady's pair as a souvenir?

You sleep with me and you're going home without panties. :eek:

As to how it's a turn on, pu$$y smells good, especially aroused pu$$y. I guess it's the male equivelant of a woman claiming a mans shirt because it smells like him. It's a pheromone thing.

Devill

Damned

:sick:

But then again there are people who like being urinated and / or defecated on.... sniffing underwear is one of the less :sick: fetishes out there imo.

Deep78

Expert Member
hellll noooooo ... kinda gross!!!! its big in Japan and the US though, but I have difficulty seeing
how this is a turn on or even good for u and if i wanted a souvenir all i need to do is go 2 the
wife's drawer ;)

bex.cpt

Expert Member
:D OMG I have not LOL so much in days. But yes sniffing is huge EVERYWHERE it's a myth that only in Japan and USA. SA has a thriving sniffing community

RaptorSA

Executive Member
Another tip from a long-ago sniffer (I've since replaced it with borderline alcoholism).
Panties don't have the precision sizes of normal clothing, so if the chick has a mom make damn sure she's at least hot too... if not then proceed with extreme skepticism and caution when homing in on the target.