Sniffing panties.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Are that Marine’s pants you wearing?

Actually ... I think I might have taken my playful onling flirting with marine a little far with this. I dont want to offend him.

Sorry marine. You know I am just playing... but this might have been a little over the boundry. Sorry. :erm:

Hosehead

Executive Member
Well I dont mind the scent. I wont go out of my way to inhale it but TBH I do like the scent of a woman

It depends. I've actually asked women who wear cheap perfume from places like Clicks to go away.

RiaX

Executive Member
It depends. I've actually asked women who wear cheap perfume from places like Clicks to go away.

No you misunderstand sir .... everyone has their own taste with perfumes if a lady wears a sickly sweet perfume I leave.

Im talking scent of her body what she naturally smells like (not sweat).

Hosehead

Executive Member
Im talking scent of her body what she naturally smells like (not sweat).

Well it's usually the waft from the soap or shampoo residues warmed by her skin as she passes close by you that you call "Natural" then.
Even most woman mask their natural smells as much as guys do. Well, maybe excepting Birkenstock wearing, unshaven hippies.
You're only going to get a women's natural smell when you're nekked and about to pound the air out of her.

RiaX

Executive Member
Well it's usually the waft from the soap or shampoo residues warmed by her skin as she passes close by you that you call "Natural" then.
Even most woman mask their natural smells as much as guys do. Well, maybe excepting Birkenstock wearing, unshaven hippies.
You're only going to get a women's natural smell when you're nekked and about to pound the air out of her.

exactly :p

FlatspinZA

Expert Member
Jusus, Okes, and I introduced my GF to this forum. She pointed this thread out, and now I can see why she was laughing.

this^ ...i will eat but not go like a psycho and smell lol ...thats like stalking for me

so i will definately eat one ....and they say a vagina is much cleaner than a guys penis ...told by woman not sure how true this is

hahahha when he goes home he will try it

That's BS - if a woman tells you the sky is blue, make sure you go outside and check.

How many of you have had a woman smell your briefs? Now that's worth bonus points.

Never - they find it funny when you stick your jocks to your nose to make sure they're clean.

Jan, some people are just damaged beyond all reasonable efforts to repair. I've been with chicks who still bought into the myth that a vagina is a smelly, gross thing. I think the fact that women have been brainwashed into feeling ashamed of their own genitals is why changing how they feel about their vaginas is so sexually liberating for them.

They can be. I'll never forget the uber-hot babe in the UK that eventually gave into my advances, only to gross me out in the sack with her smelly feet.

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Apparently most men like the smell of sweat, socks and farts so all the thousands spent by women on expensive perfume is a waste from a sexual point of view. I guess when you are not in the mood or dont find a female attractive then the natural odours will probably be a turn off.

marine1

Honorary Master
Actually ... I think I might have taken my playful onling flirting with marine a little far with this. I dont want to offend him.

Sorry marine. You know I am just playing... but this might have been a little over the boundry. Sorry. :erm:

Wahahahah :D neva buddy.

But truly the only issue is you would fall in love :D

sandereo

Kind of a spin off from the story in CA.

How is smelling used underwear a turn-on? Personally I would never EVAR do it. Have you ever done it? And have you ever kept a lady's pair as a souvenir?
Only sick beings, sniff underwear.