So Google has given me 1 TB storage for 5 years.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
331
Location
Durban
So Google has given me 1 TB storage for 5 years.
I was on the legacy plan $5 per a year for 20GB.
They send me a bull**** email stating that the account was paid from another account.

You are currently a subscriber of Google Drive storage on the 20 GB plan.

Previously, your account was being paid for by an account other than ****@gmail.com. This functionality is no longer supported. Therefore, we're granting your account (****@gmail.com) 1TB storage for 5 years, free of charge. You can use this storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google+ Photos any way that you'd like.

Needless to say that I am not. They even refunded my $5.
On Google storage it says that I'm still on a legacy plan:confused:

Any takes on this?
 
Damn, it makes the 25GB Microsoft gave me for being a longtime Hotmail user, a bit iffy. :erm:
 
I need that, I'm also on the $5 plan :)

20.93 GB (58%) of 36 GB used

I just checked and the 1TB plan costs, $49.99 per month so You lucky..
 
Good on you guys for giving PRISM something to sort through.
.
 
Is Google not perhaps bringing in 1TB storage to compete with Flickr who recently did the same?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X