Item: ASUS RT-AC88U Router
Price: R3750
Warranty: Not Sure
Packaging: Yes, Original with all accessories
Condition: Excellent Looks brand new
Reason: Upgrading
Shipping: Buyers cost and risk
Collection: Preferred

AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router with MU-MIMO, supporting AiProtection network security by Trend Micro, AiMesh for mesh wifi system and WTFast game accelerator

• Ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi router boosts speeds up to 3167 Mbps for low-latency online gaming, smooth 4K UHD video playback and extremely fast file-sharing.
  • 4x4 antenna design with AiRadar universal beamforming for unrivaled Wi-Fi range.
  • Intuitive ASUS Router App lets you control your network anywhere, without needing to boot up a PC.
  • Exclusive built-in game accelerator from WTFast® lets you enjoy smooth gameplay in supported multi-player online games.
  • AiProtection with Trend Micro™ for triple-strength network security, plus robust Parental Controls and privacy protection.
  • 8 Gigabit LAN ports for extensive connectivity.
  • Link aggregation for up to 2Gbps wired network speeds, so more devices can enjoy faster access.
  • Revolutionary MU-MIMO technology can connect multiple MU-MIMO-compatible clients at each device’s maximum speed simultaneously.
  • AiMesh Supported - Connect to other compatible ASUS routers to create a powerful and flexible whole-home Wi-Fi network
AC88U.jpgAC88U_Back.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

zeroimpact

Just a question what would you be upgrading to and why ? Ive been looking at this router , and its interesting to see that people would be selling this for something else

Valken

Just a question what would you be upgrading to and why ? Ive been looking at this router, and it's interesting to see that people would be selling this for something else
Don't get me wrong, this is a beast! Best router I would say. I needed bigger wireless coverage (Very Large house) so I bought the Netgear ORBI Mesh wifi system. My needs don't cater to the ORBI system in AP mode together with the ASUS unfortunately so I decided to let it go :-(