Shipping or collection: Collection

Attachments

• 64FDFB5D-9EA8-429C-B4FD-FDA41FF7C322.jpeg
    64FDFB5D-9EA8-429C-B4FD-FDA41FF7C322.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Brenden_E

Executive Member
P.S when you write reason for selling "Not convenient" that may make many potential buyers super suspicious and opt for a pass.

It does not sound like a real reason. Or at least elaborate - not convenient how?

cdvy

Thank you Brenden.

To clarify, the “over ear” type headphones didn’t work out for me, as I do prefer the in ear type ones, and just to add, these are by far the most exceptional sounding headphones. Surpasses All competitors in all aspects.

Edited in the description.

Mux

I have a set of these and they are brilliant. Surprised that is is still available at this price!

Priapus

Executive Member
These are phenomenal - I bought a set last year. You just don't get any better. I recently went traveling with them; whilst on the plane, when you put these on, without music the engine noise from the plane disappears 100% and you just feel vibrations... without music playing!

Alfiebadseed

I have a pair of these. Paid R4600 at Duty Free on sale.

They are the dogs bollocks!

The noise cancelling is super.
Battery life is amazing and it charges super quick too.

Could never sleep on a plane till I got these :)

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
I work in an office full of women. Now I won't say anything apart from these headphones were worth every cent for my sanity ... even the excellent noise cancelling can't entirely cancel the most excited noises (Sony - hit me up for some research yo), but I'm still working every day and there hasn't been a mass shooting incident yet. Buy these if you've caught yourself looking at shotgun adverts with unusual fascination.