• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Spend Limit on Rain Mobile

phly

How does spend limit work on Rain mobile??

I was under the impression that if you order a sim and use it till your 15 days pass then you wont be able to connect at all IF spend limit is set to 0. Which it is in my case. I even get a message saying I have reached my spend limit but there is a usage of 0.32gigs.

Should the network not cut you off if spend limit is 0.00 and your 15 days are up? Granted my days finished yesterday but my net is still working

Quite strange - any thoughts on whether I will still get charged for the data used? It's not much yes and its payable but at this rate I could use the net all month long and still dispute any charges as my spend limit is already set to 0.00

Attachments

phly

Spoke too soon - all is back to normal. Either system delay or something else but all is working well and as expected for now. nothing irregular.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Your limit is zero and from the image it's showing zero billing as well. They might have not cut it off in time ( easy to do 300mbs quickly on LTE ) but they are honoring it by not charging you. You should be re-directed to a rain offline page now.