South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I wonder if @lexity smokes a shtload of weed, it would explain a lot.
Their success is in spite of all the rainbow project propaganda, not because of it.I'm not sure why he would bring up the Springboks anyway. They clearly believe in working as a team (better together), and are quite diverse in terms of race and background too. So all the things that are supposedly a recipe for terrible failure, but despite that they're the best team in the world.
Their success is the opposite of what he preaches.
Their success is in spite of all the rainbow project propaganda, not because of it.
If the bleeding hearts get swept up in woke political campaigns it will begin to create resentment between the predominantly conservative Afrikaner make-up of the Springboks, and the bleeding hearts.What changes would need to happen for them to do better?
If the bleeding hearts get swept up in woke political campaigns it will begin to create resentment between the predominantly conservative Afrikaner make-up of the Springboks, and the bleeding hearts.
There's a fine line between enough interference and too much, though.
The gains to be had for the Epstein class with the added life-support to the Rainbow Project courtesy of a 3rd WC victory is significant. They won't want to push it so hard that it wrecks their chances.
Yes.... as I say, in spite of the Rainbow propaganda.The fact that they do as well as they do is partly down to how well they get on as a player group.
Yes.... as I say, in spite of the Rainbow propaganda.
That is to their credit.
I thought he was speaking out against gender based violence?He's not speaking out against violence.
He's speaking out against male violence only.... and specifically against women... not against children in general and not against men.
Do you hear him calling out women for committing violence against their unborn children?
Please.....don't tell me it's not a political campaign.
Is "they" the voices in your head?Another Collectivist slogan to reign in the middle-class...... 'together we can beat cancer'.
D'you guys realise they stopped looking for a cure for cancer about 15 years ago?
Cancer industryIs "they" the voices in your head?
Why would you even bother using the term 'gender-based,' unless you were trying to distract from violence per se?I thought he was speaking out against gender based violence?
Is the point I'm making.Why are men automatically the exclusive perpetrators?
Every media reporter and targeted celeb uses that term - itself a neutral term - to refer to violence against women/girls exclusively.Did he say that or have you assumed that?
The implication of that is if you are black you can't be opposed to Critical Theory.The next "Greatest Rivalry" tour could be the All Blacks vs the All Whites.
The implication of that is if you are black you can't be opposed to Critical Theory.
Isn't that a bit racist, vigras?
Why bring up race, then?The implication of that is if you are black you can't be opposed to Critical Theory.The next "Greatest Rivalry" tour could be the All Blacks vs the All Whites.
Isn't that a bit racist, vigras?
There is no such implication - just voices in your head.
Why bring up race, then?
I didn't bring it up...
I just assumed the racist quota system was a thing of the past.Yes, you did. You have said that the Springboks were successful despite "woke Rainbow projects", several times in this thread, therefore implying that the team would be stronger without diversity.
I just assumed the racist quota system was a thing of the past.
Do you mean some bok players are still not being selected on merit alone, but on race too? (As though they aren't good enough to be selected on merit alone?)
![]()
In #26 I said if bleeding heart boks get swept up in political campaigns e.g. GBV it could create bad vibes in the team, since the team is not one big bleeding-heart blob, which would affect performance, potentially going into the WC.I just assumed the racist quota system was a thing of the past.
Do you mean some bok players are still not being selected on merit alone, but on race too? (As though they aren't good enough to be selected on merit alone?)
![]()
Perhaps just see what you said in post #26 and stop talking k@k.
... as though you think these players are not being selected purely on merit.[...] Do you think they'd do better if they dropped Siya, Ox, Cheslin, Arendse, Willemse etc?