+SSG+ are recruiting

WraithFiend

Right so, with some recent changes and people going all over the place.
+SSG+ is looking for some new players to fill the ranks of our 1st team +SSG+Umshiniwham (long story lol)
For the 2nd leg of the Dogaming online league.

If you consider yourself capable of playing BF3 at an exceptional level, then please make an application on our forums by navigating to the superserialgamers.com/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/487/-ssg-applications/#Item_73]+SSG+Applications thread.

Thanks for your time. :)

WraithFiend

superserialgamers.com/

Last edited:

Voicy

Honorary Master
Is the application open to people from Bosmosselbaai?

I'm not from there, I just want to know so I can knife them in the bluegums with RocketBoy's geelmes. :D

Voicy

Honorary Master
To be entirely honest killa, only 1, although he gave his reasons and I respect him for it :)
The other player doesn't enjoy BF3 at all :(

If you can organise a Bf2 server I'll come jam commander for you okes. I was pro snipemmander. IAR score of 438 was the 2nd highest in SA. \:D/ (Too bad I sucked at everything else)

hungrybeaver

Expert Member
Well at least you guys are going about it the right way, not like some other clans who've been poaching players.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Well at least you guys are going about it the right way, not like some other clans who've been poaching players.

True dat niggah.

Then again if you have members in your clan who can just up and leave perhaps it is better they do :D