South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
For tonight, but if those units don't come back up. Bammo tomorrowJust missed it...
The boat is sinking. I have a submarine.Sucks to be you![]()
For tonight, but if those units don't come back up. Bammo tomorrow
The boat is sinking. I have a submarine.
Is it yellow? Coz if not then you're just playing games...The boat is sinking. I have a submarine.
Yellow and mellow.Is it yellow? Coz if not then you're just playing games...
Die verdomde poepholle. I should not be affected assuming they stay on stage 2 and stop at 5 as scheduled.
Its a firepool, not for swimmingI don't swim.
/fetches goatsIts a firepool, not for swimming
The boat has split in half and has been at the bottom of the Marianas trench for many, many, many yearsThe boat is sinking. I have a submarine.
And I guess the red Ferrari 458 is the fire engine? and white Lambo the ambulanceIts a firepool, not for swimming