State capture inquiry begins

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yeah they're under oath. Oaths they are all ignoring and lying their asses off as the oaths seem to be made from toilet paper.

For the moment they're made of toilet paper yeah, but its just more fuel to whatever fire the NPA are building in the background really.

Pegasus

Executive Member
I don't really know her background but did a quick search and in 2014, she seems to have declared 27million of shares in gold fields. That is quite a packet despite her earning close to 2mil salary as speaker.

I first heard about here when her drivers licence "scandal" came up. And others

And of course travelgate

Her $60000 jet trip

etc

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Personal financial issues seems to be a common thread in these hearings:

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Personal financial issues seems to be a common thread in these hearings:
Holy crap... there is no end to these people greed. And Guptas saw them coming miles away..

surface

Honorary Master

surface

Honorary Master
Article paywalled. Innocent Zuma, what a douche bag.

I got innocent donations and no one expected anything from me: Inside Zuma's 'not guilty' plea

/dev/null

Expert Member

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
The "criminal complaint" against Zuma from November last year is gathering dust. Then there was another one in February which is also gathering dust. I expect the same for Dudu's "criminal complaint"

Dudu has far fewer 'friends' than JZ has. I don't see rent-a-mob outside her court appearances. And she has lost almost all her sources of income to pay for legal fees.

R13...

Honorary Master
The "criminal complaint" against Zuma from November last year is gathering dust. Then there was another one in February which is also gathering dust. I expect the same for Dudu's "criminal complaint"
She showed up last night so there won't be an extra charge to sit gathering dust.

surface

Honorary Master
Dudu has far fewer 'friends' than JZ has. I don't see rent-a-mob outside her court appearances. And she has lost almost all her sources of income to pay for legal fees.
She settled 57K of OUTA and SAAPA fees in R200 notes. I suspect a raid on Nkandla would reveal huge pile as well.

Sollie

Honorary Master
She settled 57K of OUTA and SAAPA fees in R200 notes. I suspect a raid on Nkandla would reveal huge pile as well.
You have sources. Is it true they put out a tender for new special R20k notes for special govt employees?

surface

Honorary Master