Steers shrinkflation

I don't like rib burgers --- unless of course it is a freebie :p
 
Bollocks it was R49 in 2019. Another 30%er...
Edit: It was a promo by Uber Eats.
Yes, the price of a Steers Wacky Wednesday (buy-one-get-one-free beef burger) deal was R35.90 in May 2019 for a specific promotional offer on the Uber Eats South Africa app.
More X slop
 
At a recent gathering someone ordered a bunch of Steers vomit burgers. 10 of them, (out of around 50), had mouldy patties. Actual, visible, mould. Cooked like that with zero concern.

Good laugh. About the level of sewerage we've come to expect from Steers. Maybe it's their new artisanal range of mould burgers?

Chips are passable but those things they call burgers are not burgers. Garbage buns. Garbage patties. Garbage trimmings.

I wonder if the owners eat their own dog food at all?
 
I genuinely can't remember the last time I ate at Steers. Has been a few years.

One of the last times I did the buns were moldy. Steers used to have the best fast food burger, but haven't for a long time
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X