Sugar or Honey ?

Devill

Damned
Brown sugar is also a good alternative.
+1 :p

More refined, less healthy... So start enjoying that honey people! ;)

I personally don't mind honey or sugar, but most of the time it's neither.
Very true :)

Shouldn't make any difference. White sugar, brown sugar, honey. Just pick whichever tastes better to you.
Health wise there is a big difference :) http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-vs-sugar.html

For coffee - Sugar
For bed room antics - Honey :D
ROFL :D

guest2013-1

honey is healthier as its natural, the white sugar (even the brown) is processed

anything natural made naturally that happens naturally is healthy

CathJ

Expert Member
anything natural made naturally that happens naturally is healthy
Well... within this context, maybe, but not in general. As an extreme example, rotten meat is formed by a natural process, but certainly isn't healthy.

Turn it around I'll agree - anything that's highly processed is unhealthy.

guest2013-1

Well... within this context, maybe, but not in general. As an extreme example, rotten meat is formed by a natural process, but certainly isn't healthy.

Turn it around I'll agree - anything that's highly processed is unhealthy.
Actually, rotten meat is still healthy. There is certain types of germs/bacteria that causes you to fall ill from rotten meat yes, but rotten meat (depending on the process and how it got there) is still safe to consume and healthy

Pitbull

Verboten
Actually, rotten meat is still healthy. There is certain types of germs/bacteria that causes you to fall ill from rotten meat yes, but rotten meat (depending on the process and how it got there) is still safe to consume and healthy
BILTONG FTW !

CathJ

Expert Member
Ah, but the germs and bacteria are also natural, and you just admitted they aren't healthy, so that contradicts your original point...

Don't mind me, I'm just arguing for the sake of it here :D

noxibox

Honorary Master