Super Rugby 2017

At least the Sharks are rolling over. Lions need to be playing at their best all the way to the final.
 
What the hell! We had to score three tries agains a team who'd scored one just to take the lead!!??
 
Wow. Lambie-esque strike that, both in terms of distance and importance.
 
I'm glad the Sharks kept them so close with a pocket ref because without him, they're fooked .....
 
Clenched so tight I might be able to skip the run to PnP for charcoal for the braai tonight.
 
I'm glad the Sharks kept them so close with a pocket ref because without him, they're fooked .....

Spot on MH, anything to make sure the lions get through, Sharks once again robbed.

At least the ref has free Emirates flights around the globe for free.
 
Scrum warning for No.1, no team warning and then straight yellow for an offside? Payed well this one. Absolute travesty that.

This is one point on which I agree, but the Sharks was sloppy at the end to give away that penalty. Sharks had the game bagged.
 
80' - The Lions have managed to keep possession for the final 30 seconds. The Sharks were begging for a penalty but referee Van der Westhuizen has already made up his mind...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X