Super Rugby 2018

The Sunwolves need a flyhalf who can kick, this is going to trouble them. Brumbies will focus on disrupting Robinson.
 
I don't think the Sunwolves are coming back from this, they have been disoriented from the beginning of the second half. 27-19 for the Brumbies.
 
Not a bad result for the Sunwolves, they may prove to trouble some teams. 32-25 for the Sunwolves.
 
See, one red and now with a seemingly hometown ref, the exact same action is just a yellow ...... consistency will forever be lacking I suppose
 
We were just talking about it on Telegram. I thought it was going to be a red.

I think Higginbotham's was worse because he led with a shoulder, no wrapping the arms. Alaalatoa tried wrapping the arms but hit him high.

Just caught the highlights of the NZ derby this morning. The skills on display were just unreal. The best part though was Tony Johnson, the commentator. Sounded like he was already losing his voice :D

Love his passion. :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X