Surtie Inheritance scam?

Clary WP

[QUOTE="Clary WP, post: 23709183, member:

I will engage once and end it there for your own interpretation. Various acquisitions are made to various roll players in this matter. I myself engage in this process and had to use common sense and a God sent mindset to either side with the truth or drown with the “scammers/thugs” pretending to be truthful and sincere. I will without doubt single out Jeff Koorbanally as the only person who knows the inside out facts of the Surtie matter and the only one who will sincerely finish this process. Investing in anybody else who pose or pretend having the capacity to resolve the Surtie matter amicably is a fallacy. Kindly refrain from linking Jeff’s name to any scam, since he is not asking anybody to raise money for law suites , flight tickets to/from Jhb, Attorney/Law Firm fees to pay SC (Senior Council) or any intermediaries to resolved the Surtie claim. It is people like SAM Law Firm , God Cannot Lie Pastors who stands on the pulpit and collects money’s for the alledge Surtie matter resolution. Why have the collectors not fulfill their promises of payout? Where is the trillions which should have allegedly been paid as per the pulpit promises? I’m looking in awe at this bunch of liers and as a God fearing person can only pray that their souls will not burn in hell. On closing out , people go to those God cannot lie Pastors and demand what they promised you. Please stop linking Jeff Koorbanally as part of the scamster process which developed in parallel with a genuinely legitimate A R Surtie claim which no thugs will ever lay their hands upon.

Jehosefat

Expert Member
I will without doubt single out Jeff Koorbanally as the only person who knows the inside out facts of the Surtie matter and the only one who will sincerely finish this process.
Except for the fact that a whole bunch of that document the your buddy Jeff wrote is obviously bulls**t. For example: The R150 and R153 were not "Special issue" nor were they "USD denominated". They were ZAR denominated benchmark bonds that were widely traded. If he cannot get a simple fact such as that right I have absolutely zero faith in his investigative abilities or credentials.

Clary WP

Except for the fact that a whole bunch of that document the your buddy Jeff wrote is obviously bulls**t. For example: The R150 and R153 were not "Special issue" nor were they "USD denominated". They were ZAR denominated benchmark bonds...

Jehosefat your lack of knowledge will cause your own downfall and specially if you make it on a public platform with your lack of truth. Those bonds were dollar denominations- refer to p25 CIEX report and confirmed by Adv Cuthbeth Chanetsa deputy ceo of FSB confirming of the same bonds. You must stop hiding behind profile names to cover your identity- you have nothing to hide of you want to engage in healthy debate!

Attachments

rietrot

Honorary Master
Except for the fact that a whole bunch of that document the your buddy Jeff wrote is obviously bulls**t. For example: The R150 and R153 were not "Special issue" nor were they "USD denominated". They were ZAR denominated benchmark bonds that were widely traded. If he cannot get a simple fact such as that right I have absolutely zero faith in his investigative abilities or credentials.
He introduced himself as a fellow comrade on the 1st page. That alone was enough for me to bring his credibility into question.

QuickEuro

Now that here is some evidence shared on the thread that the Surtie claim is not a scam. So now the question comes to mind, who has the mandate to conclude the matter?...

Snyper564

Expert Member
Another week and the following:
1. The plot thickens and story gets more interesting.
2. More money collected (assuming that this is likely happening)
3. AND MORE MISSED PAYMENTS.

Oh well thanks for the "entertainment"

interesting to see more "new" people joining mybb just to comment on this thread :p

QuickEuro

Another week and the following:
1. The plot thickens and story gets more interesting.
2. More money collected (assuming that this is likely happening)
3. AND MORE MISSED PAYMENTS.

Oh well thanks for the "entertainment"

interesting to see more "new" people joining mybb just to comment on this thread :p
Yes its a new week, new month. Lets see how things unfold.......

Snyper564

Expert Member
Yes its a new week, new month. Lets see how things unfold.......
My word do you not understand WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING.

No one said this is a scam.

The collection of money by other parties etc is the issue.

IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED YOU WILL GET NOOOOOTTTTTHHHHIIIINNGGGGG! IF YOU HAVE GIVEN MONEY YOU WILLL GET NOTHING!

QuickEuro

IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED YOU WILL GET NOOOOOTTTTTHHHHIIIINNGGGGG! IF YOU HAVE GIVEN MONEY YOU WILLL GET NOTHING!
Why are you becoming so all defensive, all saying is...lets see how the comments come in this week and month. Put your guns back in the holdster, im not referring to the surtie scam or crowd funding.......

FlashOnly

Yup, new week and a new month. And the plot is thickening quite a lot.

Lets add some new pictures on the wall to link to the Wolves of Surtie Street.

Where to start.... (https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-09-04-meet-the-real-life-commanders-of-the-guptas-fake-news-army/)

The ABSA Lifeboat scandal which is where the Surties are piggybacking off, seems to be part of the fake news army. As well as the link to the poor Reserwe Bank. So the Surties were well orchestrated into the whole thing.
Maybe this is still something dreamt up by Bell Pottinger.

ExQ

Ag shame