Surtie Inheritance scam?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Received a late night phone call last night. We all see who will be laughing soon
The courts are close late at night. And a story as big as the ABSA need to pay back the money thing will be in all the newspapers. No need for late night phone calls.

Don't put all your money in absa they might collapse from the payout. Choose another back wisely.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Now that I have been reunited with my wife I dont make use of those kind of services anymore
I will no longer receive anything because my sugar decided to work things out with his wife. I could extort him, but I am a law-abiding citizen. Thanks for your encouragements and thoughts in advance x
Woohoo. This is like days of our lifes. Can't wait for someone to die and then come back to life.

John Tempus

Expert Member
How dillusional can people be , yikes.

This is the type of person that we would have placed in a lunatic ward back in the past but now we allow these infectious nutjobs spread like wildfire.

Why is this magical god creature playing such games lol , just hand over all the money to the people without all the mystery to show your divine power, such a cocktease.

This is the type of person that we would have placed in a lunatic ward back in the past but now we allow these infectious nutjobs spread like wildfire.

Why is this magical god creature playing such games lol , just hand over all the money to the people without all the mystery to show your divine power, such a cocktease.

First I got a bit angry. Then GOD said dont he does not know what he is saying.
I ask off you when GOD favours you , and he will. Just pay it foward. This is what this is about.

QuickEuro

List of MyBB members who have joined recently and only posted in this thread (and all in defense of the scam):

ExQ
MrB4info
Clary WP
Johan Jandsman
Flash Only
ICU4U
QuickEURO
Gupta
Hellsangel
And i will post my list soon with all the members claiming that its a scam....hahahahah

John Tempus

Expert Member
First I got a bit angry. Then GOD said dont he does not know what he is saying.
I ask off you when GOD favours you , and he will. Just pay it foward. This is what this is about.
So when it goes good its thanks to GOD and when it goes bad it just means you have not prayed enough until it goes good again ?

You have to be a complete moron not to notice how idiotic that sounds.

Sorry but its all just a farce and you need to remove any critical thinking to even condone this as sanity.

ps. Some of the most religious nations in the world is the poorest and starving and crime ridden. I guess they are all just not praying right or enough, right ?

pss. Thanks for the double quote and thanks for registering and responding to me. You are clearly not a Francois considering it was nearly impossible to make heads or tails what you were trying to say with that hilariously broken english sentences.

So when it goes good its thanks to GOD and when it goes bad it just means you have not prayed enough until it goes good again ?

You have to be a complete moron not to notice how idiotic that sounds.

Sorry but its all just a farce and you need to remove any critical thinking to even condone this as sanity.

ps. Some of the most religious nations in the world is the poorest and starving and crime ridden. I guess they are all just not praying right or enough, right ?

pss. Thanks for the double quote and thanks for registering and responding to me. You are clearly not a Francois considering it was nearly impossible to make heads or tails what you were trying to say with that hilariously broken english sentences.
Firstly , thanks for the compliment on my English. Then , these poor countries have one thing in common. The fat cats running them. GOD is their last resort after the humans that promised them all ( Money , Houses , A better life ) failed then. The problem is that when it goes good and well with us we forget our Father in heaven. Man's responsibility to look after the poor can't be blamed on God. But when all is taken GOD will still be there to help you in the storm that human's created.
Blessed day brother.