Surtie Inheritance scam?

Neuk_

Expert Member
Jim Carrey is a murderer and devil worshipper. You think I'm dumb, but i know that this gif is a threat on my life. My lawyers and the police will handle this when I get my money.
Since you'll never get your money, I'll never get to meet your lawyer or the police, what a relief!

hellsangel

Haibo hellsangel...what did i ever do to you.Feel free to inbox me the info plz..im part of the process not like the mowgs and co..
I miss when males acted like males. Throwback to the days when they fought wars and provided for their families. Now they spend their time begging women for information about money on the internet. Modern men are sad

Kingly presence

I miss when males acted like males. Throwback to the days when they fought wars and provided for their families. Now they spend their time begging women for information about money on the internet. Modern men are sad
Even myself i miss those days when women were honest hard working and taking care of their family and husband now we have sluts running around prowling on older men to get money from them.the money which was to go to their kids college fund or a down payment on son or daughters 1st home.But hellsangel wont have it.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Yeah, back like when they had the guts to call a gold digger a gold digger and didn't beg no one for nothing, thank god I'm not a modern man.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Even myself i miss those days when women were honest hard working and taking care of their family and husband now we have sluts running around prowling on older men to get money from them.the money which was to go to their kids college fund or a down payment on son or daughters 1st home.But hellsangel wont have it.
Look what is happening to us now, we are fighting amongst each other because of devil money.

Lets leave this root of all evil and set the course for our own success.

I say we forget about this stupid money, we will get what is owed to us later in life!

Crowley

Executive Member
I am very disappointed in this whole thing.

I was supposed to get enough money to buy a Lambo but I didn't get my full payout so I had to settle for a Audi. Never going to invest in this crap again!

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I am very disappointed in this whole thing.

I was supposed to get enough money to buy a Lambo but I didn't get my full payout so I had to settle for a Audi. Never going to invest in this crap again!
The rest will come brother, just wait for the next payment cycle.

hellsangel

This is inappropriate. I feel unsafe. I don't know why you'd reply with such violence, but I will be showing this to my sugar. Men should not argue with women, so you two can have it out at the next meeting. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Jezebel

hellsangel

Just came back from window house and car shopping. I cannot wait until my sugar abandons his family. The house we'll live in is beautiful. Don't get me started on the car. Anyway, my source said to say that the payout will be soon

Kingly presence

Just came back from window house and car shopping. I cannot wait until my sugar abandons his family. The house we'll live in is beautiful. Don't get me started on the car. Anyway, my source said to say that the payout will be soon
With a personality like youe im sure your sugar is just using you and when payouts come he will be re -locating to another continent to get away from you as far as possible.i know,their passports are already sorted.Sorry to break the news to you..And you should carry yourself better maybe then u wont be used and maybe you will be respected by all ndodas

eye_suc

Expert Member

Kingly presence

@hellsangel
Baby do you know when the money is here?
Baby..lol i thought we waiting for 3rd cycle of the tour de france.The mowgs seems like you also put in money and just frusttrated with the long wait.Hopefully sooner than you think we will be loaded.unless you looking to mine hellsangels empty endless pit.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Baby..lol i thought we waiting for 3rd cycle of the tour de france.The mowgs seems like you also put in money and just frusttrated with the long wait.Hopefully sooner than you think we will be loaded.unless you looking to mine hellsangels empty endless pit.
I want to know when the next payment cycle starts because that's when the rest will come