Switching ISP (Openserve Fibre)

meehi

Hi Guys

Just wondering what your experience has been when switching ISP's when already connected with Openserve fibre?

I have canceled with telkom and am waiting for Cool Idea's to get openserve to connect me (All infrastructure is in place, ONC, router etc.)

It has been 4 days with no internet and the only response from Cool Idea's is a generic "waiting for feedback from openserve"

Wondering if I am better off moving to an ISP who has more "PULL" with Openserve or who at least seem to care and will push Openserve to switch on a button and activate my existing line.

Thoughts?

Armizael

I have not recieved a PM from you.

I have not received a PM from you although I did send you one about 50 minutes ago...
He's saying you sent him a PM less than an hour ago - MyBB isn't a monitored support channel, they check it when they have time - you can't expect an immediate response.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
From what I can see an email went out about 20mins ago confirming your line should be active, please check and let me know @meehi

meehi

There was a fault on the line which has now been repaired within an hour of it being logged (Very impressed). The technician also informed me that you have registered a 25meg line speed. when I should be on 200Meg line please advise?

meehi

He's saying you sent him a PM less than an hour ago - MyBB isn't a monitored support channel, they check it when they have time - you can't expect an immediate response.
My bad I thought he was saying he sent me one, meanwhile he was just reminding me that I sent it 50 minutes ago (basically be more patient). fair enough :)